• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

I have an unused can of Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating.

I'm going to ask for $7 shipped within the lower 48 for this one. PM me for paypal info.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Couple more items.

2 Bottles of Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner.
      -1 bottle is brand new
      -The other bottle was used once or twice. You can tell by the level of product within the bottle.

2 oz samples of Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel
      - 1 bottle is unused
      -The other bottle was used once as seen by the levels of product within the bottles.

99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

• I've been wanting to try out the glass cleaner. I'm definitely interested.

Comment

1 bottle of glass cleaner is spoken for.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Interested in the glass cleaner and the tire gel

Comment

• This is such a great thing we got going, but it seems only the same people are the ones donating. At the same time my god u guys go through alot of different products. Myself I usually just buy 1 of something and use it till its gone, but u guys buy like 5 different types of tire dressings, u must do alot of different cars, me I only got 1 with the occasional car here and there. But I guess ur passion goes deep with detailing in trying different products which is good.

I got some rims in really bad shape that have never been cleaned and is just caked with break dust BAD. Wheel brightner seems to b the way to go anyone got any samples or suggestions for a better product which is hard to beat meguiars wb?

Comment

This is what I have left.

Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating - I will split shipping costs on this one. Should be in the neighborhood of $5-7 shipped within the lower 48. I do take paypal. This is brand new and never used. Save 1/2 off then buying it at your local auto parts store.

Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel (2 oz sample) - Used once. A little goes along way and there is enough to put on all 4 tires.

Stoner More Shine Water Based Tire Coating - Brand new and never used. Won't turn tires brown.

99 Grand Prix
                02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
                  This is what I have left.

Stoner More Shine Water Based Tire Coating - Brand new and never used. Won't turn tires brown.

As of right now, this is what I have left.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

I have a new, unopened bottle of Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0(Liquid) to pass on to a fellow member. This stuff is great, I just have an extra bottle. It comes with the little purple foam applicator if you would like to apply it by hand. First PM gets it.

Comment

• Anyone out there have a sample of wheel brightner and iron x they're willing to donate. I'm dying to try these two on some nasty rims.

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
                        I have a new, unopened bottle of Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0(Liquid) to pass on to a fellow member. This stuff is great, I just have an extra bottle. It comes with the little purple foam applicator if you would like to apply it by hand. First PM gets it.
                        The Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0(Liquid) is pending...waiting on address.

Comment

Originally posted by cfilly View Post
                          The Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0(Liquid) is pending...waiting on address.
                          NXT Wax is spoken for.

Comment

Here's a couple more. PM me if interested and more info. Will ship within the lower 48.

Brake Dust Barrier - Brand new unused

DUB Metal Polish - Used twice. Plenty left.

99 Grand Prix
                            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Both have been spoken for.
                              99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

(1) Gallon of Griots Garage spray wax, brand new an unopened, free for the taking! Who wants it?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');