• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate wash and wax let me down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate wash and wax let me down

Yep, I tried UWW once on a client's vehicle that had HD Nitro Seal applied. Nitro Seal resists most shampoos with ease. UWW stripped it and made the car look bad. I couldn't believe it. Never touch the stuff again. I Use NXT and GC shampoos and they're great. Btw, UWW made my hands sting while using it. No other shampoo had done that.
    Paul Marmarinos
    Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
    "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Are you sure it was stripped or was it the left over remnants from the soaps wax? Meguiar's products are typically safe. I'm sure another wash with another soap would have removed UWW,
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by Alfisti View Post
        Yep, I tried UWW once on a client's vehicle that had HD Nitro Seal applied. Nitro Seal resists most shampoos with ease. UWW stripped it and made the car look bad. I couldn't believe it. Never touch the stuff again. I Use NXT and GC shampoos and they're great. Btw, UWW made my hands sting while using it. No other shampoo had done that.
        made your hands sting? Hmmm never heard of that before.
        2001 Audi A6 Avant (wagon)
        Ming Blue Pearl Effect metallic

2019 Nissan Sentra SV Special Edition
        Super Black

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
          Are you sure it was stripped or was it the left over remnants from the soaps wax? Meguiar's products are typically safe. I'm sure another wash with another soap would have removed UWW,
          Nuh, no other car shampoo will touch it. That's why I was shocked that UWW harmed the LSP. Have you ever tried Nitro Seal?
          Paul Marmarinos
          "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Originally posted by audi_nicoya209 View Post
            made your hands sting? Hmmm never heard of that before.
            Yep, me neither.
            Paul Marmarinos

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');