• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defelsko DFT Combo Ferrous/Non Ferrous 480 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defelsko DFT Combo Ferrous/Non Ferrous 480 shipped!

Great condition Defelsko DFT COMBO, not just Ferrous. This is the Combo, it reads all different metals (Ideal for detailing). The unit works flawless, zero's out perfect and reads dead on point. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Asking 480 shipped to your door.

Re: Defelsko DFT Combo Ferrous/Non Ferrous 480 shipped!

So i was wondering, does this meter also read plastic, carbon fiber or fiberglass?? Or just metal/aluminum?
    Wills Amstutz
    Windows And Wheels Auto Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com

'Like' Us On Facebook

Comment

Re: Defelsko DFT Combo Ferrous/Non Ferrous 480 shipped!

Just metal and aluminum, any metallic substrate. Ie Steel an such. It's a very nice thing to have to get a base read on key areas, hood, roof, trunk and most importantly stock readings in the jambs. It has definitely saved my butt a few times. A DFT isn't something you need (Assuming your not wetsanding or going in sane with the rotary) but it is a very nice insurance policy. It allows you to polish with out the prospect of certain death by burn through looming over.

Also, when you show customers what your working they feel equally relieved. Polishing blind is not something I care for, simply because most cars have usually been improperly detailed or polished. You might do a great job but if the guy before you removed almost all the clear... you will be stuck footing the bill. I bought this because it happened to me on 996T, since then it's never happened. I will never polish without one again.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');