• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ontario, Canada

Well here I am to learn as much as I can and then put the lessons to use! Just bought a 2013 Ford Focus 5 speed (Racing Red) and loaded. I am a senior female who has always driven a stick.
    Lucky me, as no one seemed interested in test driving it (or couldn't drive standard) and now it was 2014 with 2015's due to arrive within a few months : ) What a great time to play a little hard
    ball and walk away until the price was exactly right! I may be retired but not dead.. what is it they say the new 65 is like 45? Anyhow although retired I still work, actively physical labour. I am
    presently amassing product and the DA System along with a cordless drill. I want to clay, polish and wax and keep those wheels looking new. Nothing like black with red trim carpets to keep clean
    as well. Just have to solve needing a step stool to do the roof without damaging the car..lol No doubt, I will figure it out!

Look forward to learning and communicating to acquire knowledge and a lot of self satisfaction along the way...
    Cheers,

Barb

Welcome! Where about in Ontario?

Comment

Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada

Thank you. In Windsor, Ontario. Oh, I see you are from Quebec. I was born and raised in Montreal East then St. Therese.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');