• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I guess I'm switching from wipes to spray...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess I'm switching from wipes to spray...

Reached for my new pack of GC leather wipes[just bought them Mar. 7] and found mold again - _ -
    This time I hadn't zip locked them, or anything unusual. I used them just once or twice b4 today.. The GC wipes have been my go to product for maintaining my leather interior for over a decade, but after turning up like this 2 times in a row, I see no reason to continue trying them.

Not really looking forward to having to use a clean microfiber everytime I wipedown my interior but I guess that's why they sell valu paks eh? I'm about to try this for the 1st time.

Comment

Try using a hi tech foam applicator instead of a mf.

Comment

Re: So I guess I'm switching from wipes to spray...

For interiors, glass, etc, the cheaper MF's from Target, etc are fine, and the smaller size is nice.

Just let them build up for a while, then wash all at once.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I just tried it for the 1st time and I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it turned out in every way. It's nice that it's the same exact product, and a little seems to go a long way.
          One of the things I always liked about the wipes was that they were disposable. But they dried up a bit too quik, on the other hand, the microfiber seems to soak up more as you go, but in a good way as it doesn't dry up. Sort of like UQW, but better.

I used a 12x16 folded into quarters. Perfect size.

Not sure if a foam applicator would feel better. Maybe if it was already spotless.. But if not, how many foam pads wind up dirty?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');