• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

hello,

my name is nick, i recently found the woman of my dreams. and in doing so she has pushed me into going after one of my dreams which is opening my own small detail shop with some light mechanic work on the side. we have been around automobiles our whole lives which i'm about to turn 30, i have helped friends get small detail shops open non professional of course but never my own. now that we are together my dreams are important to her which is great. i have worked on and detailed cars my whole life from minor repairs to building race cars. we both have a passion for automobiles, i spent 6 yrs in the navy and learned how to work hard and always put your best effort into anything you do. my goal is to learn any and everything i can to make my dream into a reality so i went with the best (meguiars) of course and thats all i use on my vehicles anyway. i have 2yrs of business school under my belt as well as real world experience. i have also requested info from detailingpros.com. my goal is to open a small shop do things the right way, and provide a family type setting that people will enjoy something that will maybe last for generations or that our kids can continue to run long after we are gone. i want it to be a place the community loves. any advice or help is greatly appreciated. i look forward to meeting to learning and speaking with anyone thank you for your time Nick

Re: hello all

im in the madisonville, ky area does anyone know of any detailing workshops or seminars etc.. that maybe coming up, or if there is a place to search for workshops like that. im hungry to learn! thanks for any help its very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');