• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting iPhone Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting iPhone Photos

I have an iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6, and haven't been able to upload any photos from the phone to the forum.

I always get the error message 'Not a valid image.'

Is there an app I need to get to convert them to jpeg format, or is there another way?

Thanks.

bdd
    2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Same here. I have to go thru photobucket to post photos on here.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Re: Posting iPhone Photos

Originally posted by JGdetailing View Post
      Same here. I have to go thru photobucket to post photos on here.
      well, looks like I'm really photo challenged.

Photobucket isn't reading them either.
      2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

U have to copy the image link of the photo to post it on here.
        Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

I have an iphone3g [even older than yours]
          Go to Photobucket. Not the app though. Use Safari and get there online and use the mobile web version. Once you're there and logged in, do what he said.^

I havn't figured out how to make albums or get fancy with it, but I can post 1 pic at a time and it actually works so I'm happy enough. Lol

Comment

Try this, Bill.
            Go to photobucket.com from your safari brouser.

You see that little box with the chain looking icon? [3 boxes to the right of the Facebook box] Click on it.

Comment

I dont know why it linked the wrong pic Again... Sorry, let me try that again.

Comment

Comment

Once you click on that box it should take you to this screen. Copy & paste the 4th line/option down. The 1 at the bottom. Thats the image you've selected. Once you've grabbed it, add it to your normal post on here, giving it space in between the words in your post. [hit return a couple times so it's separated from any other words.]

It should work.

Comment

Of course, it picks the worst time to f*** up, just to aggravate me! Lmao.

Hold up. Damn. Lol

Comment

This better be the pic I chose...

Comment

I hope that work my friend.. Because that was a pita. Lol!

I hate my old phone. It's so slow - _ -

Comment

You will need to down load them to you computer first and re-size them. I was having the same problem till I found out the right size of 700 pixels and down load your pictures to MOL. It will make is easier any way.
                          2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
                          1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
                          1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
                          1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
                          1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

When I send them from my iphone to Photobucket via email, it asks me if I want to re size them sm/med/lg or original full size.. I pick med.

Comment

Originally posted by xamgin
                              just go to app store and check Apps that you want.
                              Will try that, thanks.

As an aside, upgraded to an iPhone 5s. Perhaps uploading will be less frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');