• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 5th Southern California Learn Meet and Greet - Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 5th Southern California Learn Meet and Greet - Detailing

Hello Everyone

I am hosting a Detail Meet and Greet April 5th in Corona CA.

Doors will open at 8am and we will start working on the car at 9am. I have the thread running over at AutogeekOnline Forum. To sign up just provide you forum name, followed by your actual name in that specific thread. Same way it is done here (thats where I got the idea from btw)

We were sent some goodies for April 5th, Just head over there and read through it and check out the unboxing videos I made. I will be giving out a lot of free stuff in raffles to. So everything is up for grabs that was donated. (I am keeping the banners btw)

So head on over there and sign up and you will be coming out in a YouTube Video so dress to impress (for the most part )

Video will be done in this manner www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua2dr5njMiA

Re: April 5th Southern California Learn Meet and Greet - Detailing

I would also like to add that I have no contracts, affiliations or am getting paid for this in any way. Coffee and donuts, pizza and soda is coming out of my pocket, we were lucky enough to receive donations. I just have a strong passion for detailing, which has lead me to all this.

So thanks everyone!

Comment

The thread that is being used to set all this free, fun, detailing event

Hello All, I am on hosting a SoCal's AutoGeek Meet and Greet at the beginning of next month. The date will be April 5th, 2014. The doors will open at

and videos of donations we received, which I will be raffling off.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I read through the Forum Rules and I tried following them as best as I could. If I broke any forum rules my serious apologies.

So sign up everyone

Art

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');