• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D157 for detailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D157 for detailing?

I am detailing on the side . Should i use D157 on customer cars or step up to something else?
    Would customers be able to tell i used D157 vs M21 for example?
    Or is D157 good enough for a grocery hauler but should use something else on a Lexus?
    How long does D157 last?
    Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
    2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

I haven't used D157 as I love M66 for my simple wash and waxes. It is basically the same price, and the results are fantastic. If you decide to step it up a tad, 66 is awesome as it helps polish up the paint in the process of protecting it and goes on (and off) super easy.
    Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Re: D157 for detailing?

it's a great wax, use what works for you, myself? D156 is my goto.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: D157 for detailing?

I never used D157, but I use D156/UQW exclusively on my wife van...nothing else and it looks great ...it's a 2003 MPV.
        Quick and easy and it last for months...for the price of a gallon, you cannot go wrong.
        I think I heard D157 last as long but obviously not as quik as D156/UQW
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I used D157 for the first time on my 2002 jeep. I am impressed. It smells great has no dusting, eazy to remove and leaves a slick finish.
          I dont know how long it will last. My jeep is garaged 95% of the time so i am not a good test case.
          I'd say D157 is good enough for detailing and you can always sell an upgrade to a premium wax.

If anyone knows how long this will last, please share.
          Extreme Radiance Detailing

2001 C5 Corvette - Black
          2010 LT2 Camaro - Victory Red

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');