• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G220 V1 or G220 V2 which one do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G220 V1 or G220 V2 which one do I have?

I am planning to purchase spear brushes for my G220. How can I tell that which G220 V1 or V2 version I have without taking the unit apart? Are the V1 and V2 physically different?

My G220 only came with the black hard plastic carry case but there are no markings to say that this is a V1 or V2?

Can anyone tell me what the differences are so I can get the correct brushes from them.

Thanks in advance.

Re: G220 V1 or G220 V2 which one do I have?

I got a feeling mine is a G220 V1 because looking into this further, my unit does not have the round access ports for the brushes on the side of the DA.

If my G220 is a V1 version, how do I dismantle the unit? All I can see is one Phillips head screw at the back of the DA where the power cables gets attached. Is there a special way to dismantle the G220V1?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');