• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello all, some questions about the pro products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello all, some questions about the pro products

Ult. Wax will usually be longer lasting, better protecting.

But, if doing regular customers, the life may never really get tested anyway. And if very regular customers, like weekly, the Ult. Quick Wax (or pro line version) is also an option.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Zfactor View Post
      i did order some m21 to try out. i agree its a much more cost effective product it seems many like the ultimate better then the m21 though from reading around?
      i figured it would be okay i was more concerned with it having maybe been dried out or something like that since i have never used this stuff before. i bought a tub of another brand a while back that was like that it was a dried mess when i opened it and i exchanged it and the next tub was fine. even the company told me to bring it back after sending in some pictures. thats the only reason i asked.

how would m21 overall compare to the ultimate paste / liquid?
      Z,

Subjectively I feel the difference between M21 & UW to be purely in terms of longevity. UW, in my opinion, will last a solid 4 months on a properly prepped surface. I have tested in on my daily driver that sits outside 24/7. My test was done in the winter of the Pacific NW... and we are well known for rain. I removed it at 4 months and it was still protecting like a champ. On a similar test... I found M21 to be 'done' at around 3 months.

In the looks department... I can't tell M21 vs. UW apart.

As mentioned... if you have customers who require maintenance services weekly or bi-weekly... D156 would do well.

-Dellinger

Comment

great info thanks. sounds like for regulars the m21 would be better off. i also use the #26 for those that ask (and i have more than a few believe it or not) specifically for carnauba instead. and for those who want the top shelf money no object i use both. i have a few like that they will leave the car with me for a few days and ill go all out on those. interesting about the quick wax ill give it a shot. i have never really found a "quick" or "spray" was i have been all that fond of. they are fine for the quick wash / wax btu imo not much more. ill order up a few and see how they do.

thanks for all the info!

Comment

Ultimate quik wax is great. D156 is the pro version of it. For a detail spray M135 is the pro version of ultimate quik detailer.

You reminded me of this thread over on autogeek.
          This is the M21/M26 combo.
          Pictures & Videos: 2006 Mustang by Ford - Show Car Shine by Autogeek! Here's a short video showing the swirls before and the results... 2006 Musta

This thread is a follow up to the previos one. Post 13 has the owner stating that the combo went 7 months for him and that is daily driving.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');