• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endurance Gel for Engine Dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endurance Gel for Engine Dressing

Hi, was wondering if it is safe to use endurance gel for engine dressing?

I cant find any engine dressing products in Singapore...

I don't know about using that but I use Meguiars ultimate black for my engine bay. And it makes it look great.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Re: Endurance Gel for Engine Dressing

I agree with JG. I would imagine that the Endurance Tire Gel would be more for rubber like your tires than the plastic and vinyl you are trying to dress up in the engine bay. It might be ok on your hoses though...

Comment

yes it's safe to use on your engine

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I have also used it for plastic running boards and engine bays, and found it to work exceptionally at both

Comment

It's safe to use in the engine bay, but probably not the best choice for hard plastics etc..
            Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

won't this attract dust/dirt?
              See Kevin's '03 PT Cruiser GT here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/477590

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');