• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can photos be posted from iphone app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can photos be posted from iphone app?

Hey all, I've searched through various threads trying to find a simple way to add photos to a post, but either the threads are years old or involve using a PC [which I have limited access to and almost never use]
    My iphone is an older version so it's limited to iOS4.2 and I don't have any of the fancy photo apps mentioned in the "how to threads"
    Just wondering if there's a simple way to add pix into posts from within the app? Thx.

I tried a lot of times posting images with my iPhone 4 and ipad 2. But no luck. The only way I found that works is going through the photo bucket app.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. However I just tried to DL the photobucket app and it says it's not compatible with my iphone3. This app works pretty sweet but not being able to ever post a photo is no bueno. Oh well, I've been needing to upgrade my phone so I guess it's my fault.

Comment

Photo bucket has a mobile website that works very similar to the application. Just use that to upload, place into folders and grab your links.
        Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Re: Can photos be posted from iphone app?

You can post pics to the forums on your phone, but I don't think through the app, you have to use your browser (Safari, etc....)
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

How though?^ I'm now on my safari brouser but I don't know where it gives me the option to add a photo.. [It says it will let me parse links in text] but I'm a complete noob when it comes to this part and have no clue what to do next:/
            Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

@Larry0017. Thx for the tip. I did create a photobucket like you suggested that day.. I loaded a handfull of pix on there, but I couldn't figure out how to make folders to put/sort them in. They just seem to stay in my "bucket" no matter what I tried.. I guess I have to figure some of the details on how to make it work.. Plus photobucket is crazy slow on my phone. I mean SLOW. lol

Comment

Testing image post:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/Eldorado2k/image_zpsc8b6d0e8.jpg

Comment

Just testing photo post:

Test:

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');