• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Line Availability at Summit Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Line Availability at Summit Racing

First off, I'm going to apologize upfront because I'm just looking for some answers to some questions that haven't been answered to my satisfaction. I'm coming to you, the Meguiar's forum because I've found lots of helpful information with regards to proper products, techniques etc. That being said, because I race, I have Pro Shop pricing thru Summit Racing Equipment. For many of us, it's a simple way to get a variety of products shipped to us at special pricing.

That being said, often if Summit doesn't carry a certain item, in the event that they carry a brand and not a particular part number, you can call the Pro Shop and they will contact the vendor and from there you can get the item added, which is a 24 hour process. So when I'd called Summit to get some M105 and M205 along with a 2.0 pad, they called me back to let me know that Meguiars will not allow them to purchase the items. When I asked the people at Summit, they were told that it simply wasn't allowed by the people at Meguiars.

Needless to say, I'm a little confused by this since Summit carries several of the product lines, including many of the professional and mirror glaze lines. Any thoughts? Thanks in Advance.

Summit. The speed shop that invented the race to the bottom of profits. I wish they would burn down. They are equal to Walmart. I will never step into a Walmart note buy from Summit.

Rant out of the way, likely there is a MAP issue that is keeping Summit from those products. It wouldn't be the first time that Summit was at odds with a company for violating Manufactures Absolute Pricing.
    Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');