• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mothers day clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers day clean up

Hi all,
    Did the wifes 1993 beater on Mothers day. I only have an after shot and didn't bother to take a before shot, but since I was surprised how well it did clean up, I had to take a pic and share.

My steps were:

1. Washed with Pro C-60 Super car wash

2. Clayed with Meguiars C-2000 mild clay and used Last touch 1:1 for the Lubricant

3. Used my Porter cable 7428 rotary with a W8006 polishing pad and #66 Quick Detailer with rotary set on 2.5 on the dial.

4. Used Meguiars High Gloss Endurance on the tires.

Hi Tom,

Your work has made this 12 year old car look like it's brand spanking new! What an awesome Mothers Day gift you your wife!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Looks great! Does look new!

What do you think of the #66 Quick Detailer ? We use it alot at work.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thank you Mike, she was pretty surprised as well as I was that it shined up so well.

gb387, thanks. I really like #66, it' one of the best one step products I've used and gives great results with the rotary. When I get some more time maybe this week, I may hand apply either #20 or NXT to seal it. Claying the car before hand really helped as well.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');