• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this? New APC+ leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this? New APC+ leaked?

Hello everyone,

I saw a photo of a new Meguiar's product that I have never seen before:
    Meguiar's D10401
    All Purpose Cleaner Plus TW
    Product Code: D10401

The seller says it is in stock and ready to ship.
    I have never seen this before, and dont see it getting announced?
    Dennis
    Nissan Fuga | 日產 風雅 | 日産 フーガ

Re: What is this? New APC+ leaked?

Hmm, thats interesting, the APC+ appears to have disappeared from some vendors in the states, wonder if they are updating the formula and this is the new one?

Next thing you know, there will be spy shots of new car care products same way as upcoming cars!

Griffith Hawk

Comment

I just goggle searched for it and nothing! except for a french site I think.

Here's the link, but if you look down at the only response the date is from 2009? GO FIGURE!!!

Must be another product like M101 that was designed for the european market, don't know maybe Michael Stoops or one of the other Meguiars Guy's will chime in. I've been out for about 4 years or so and this is a new one me also since I love the detailer line of products.
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

Hmm... dunno but the "TW" suffix is unfortunate. Might get some people confused with Turtle Wax.
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I've had this exact wierd issue with the new Armor All tire coating I saw at Autozone yesterday.. Reason being is I've got a $15 coupon to spend thx to Armor All product failing to work as claimed.. But neither Autozone or OReilly can accept thier refund coupon and I need to use it at retail store [Walmart, Kmart etc]
          Problem is, I told AA cust. service guy about their new product and he was totally unaware of it. I told him he better check his screen bcuz I just tried to use my coupon for it. Lol. Well turns out [just like this APC in this thread] there's no information about it Anywhere online. I googled for 10+ pages today and not even a rumor exists, yet it's for sale at Autozone >.>
          I'd like to make the most of my $15 coupon as it's a 1 time 1 product use only. So now there's 2 products with unknown existence even by the manufacture. How odd is that? :p

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');