• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J.A. Michaels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.A. Michaels

Has anyone spoken to or know how he's doing? Seen the post where he was takin a leave from MOL and then seen the post where he came back but that's it!

I always liked John, he helped everyone, A great guy hope he's OK
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: J.A. Michaels

Always had a welcome for anyone who joined MOL. Sorry, I don't have more information than that.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    David

Comment

Originally posted by wifpd4 View Post
      Always had a welcome for anyone who joined MOL. Sorry, I don't have more information than that.
      Yeah he's a great guy, him and Nappers, miss both of them. Does anyone know anything about either of these to MOL guys?

Comment

Been awhile and thought about ol' J.A Michaels AKA: 23 Jam again. Any one know what about, I searched and seen where he got sick but I searched for about 2 hours one day goggling thing's but no luck, found Nappers though!

Anyone? He was a great Member that always was the first one that would Welcome a new member or help you out! I miss him not being around here all the time, great guy!!!

Comment

I think there's a natural ebb and flow to the participation on discussion forums. Changes in one's personal life impact one's public life too.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          David

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');