• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 3" Griot Polisher , 3m 75mm Air Polisher , Rupes LHR75E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 3" Griot Polisher , 3m 75mm Air Polisher , Rupes LHR75E

I have the following i'd like to get rid of.

Keep in mind i am just a weekend warrior, so these tools only have a very LIGHT usage on them.

3" Griot Polisher + Their Griots Garage Water Resistant Trunk Bag (The Polisher is in excellent condition.... i'd say maximum of 10Hrs operation.) - $100 Shipped

3M 75mm Air Operated Polisher P/N 28363 (Like new polisher, I hooked it up to my Craftsman air compressor, and it was not able to keep up.) I have been told this is the same unit as the Rupes 75mm Polisher. Just branded to 3M instead of Rupes. - $200 Shipped

and a Rupes LHR75E + Their Brand New Rupes Apron (I couldn't resist myself and purchased the Kit, thinking i'd have a use of, however I rarely polish anymore. I did used the polisher on few panel on a Mini Cooper, but honestly it is literally brand new. - $300 Shipped

I will get Pictures of each and every single item later on, as I am quite busy lately..... Have to bring a friends Mom to do Dialysis....
    So please forgive me if i post up pictures late.

Re: FS: 3" Griot Polisher , 3m 75mm Air Polisher , Rupes LHR75E

Rupes and the 3" Griot is SOLD.

All that is left is the 3M 75MM Air Operated Polisher

$160 Shipped to your door.

I painted the handle of the 3M Polisher, as the Manufacture sticker came off, and i tried super glueing it back on, but it made a mess. So i sanded it down and spray painted to a Black metallic color.

Pic attached.

Comment

Comment

FYI air operated is called pneumatic tool

Comment

Thanks ^ Above

3M Pneumatic Tool Still available.

$140 Shipped.

Comment

Working...