• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple issues with MOL App for Android.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple issues with MOL App for Android.

Other than the fact that it randomly crashes with clicking on threads with a lot of pictures pretty links;

YouTube links on threads direct me to YouTube loading page staying "error 404, connecting problem or link does not exist", when I login vis Web browser these same links work fine.

When using Android app clicking on any link within a thread has about a 50/50 chance of crashing the app.

About 25-30% of posts I've created using the app are never actually created (even though it says 'post created'). To the point where I do general browsing with the app, but if I really want to digg around I have to log on via Web browser, which is kinda annoying on my phone...

But keep up the good work guys, love the forum

Re: Multiple issues with MOL App for Android.

yes the app blows. it always has. I've reported it over and over again. I just don't think they care about it.
    Just use it to look at some of the posts and that's it.
    I uninstalled it a few weeks ago and have never been happier.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Re: Multiple issues with MOL App for Android.

I look at it on Tapatalk when on the phone.
      2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
      2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

Originally posted by ajb39oh:541376
        I look at it on Tapatalk when on the phone.
        How did you find it on Tapatalk? After searching with no results and endless scrolling through the automotive forums I could not find it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');