• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is D151 the perfect product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is D151 the perfect product?

I am no professional by any means but I was recently given a sample of this product at the last TNOG @ the Megs facility in Irvine CA and all I can say is wow why have I not tried this before? As to your understanding of how it works I think you have got it spot on. In my experience so far it will leave some holograms when used at high speed with a foam cutting pad an does tend to get dusty but the holograms were easily cleaned up with a less aggressive pad and same product. All done with a rotary set at about 1000 for cutting and 800-900 for polishing out holograms. I have not tried with a wool pad yet, hope this helps and happy detailing!

Comment

Re: is D151 the perfect product?

Tim Lingor wrote a really great D151 review, analyzing its performance from every angle: http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...g-Cream-Review!!!

Comment

Badazz, now,I have to order it online and WAIT...no one 'round these parts keeps it in stock

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');