• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Glass Cleaner Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Glass Cleaner Review

My review of the NXT window cleaner.

Packaging & Labeling:

The labeling was fine, and the sprayer (packaging) that it comes it works very well.

Usage Tips/Directions:

Simple but good directions and usage tips.

Performance:

Well, nothing new here. Everything that others are saying about this glass cleaner is true. It is excellent stuff! It applies and removes effortlessly. So far, it is about as “streak-free� a product that I’ve ever used. The windows come very clean and “glossy�! There’s a little something “extra� in this stuff… not sure what it is, but it makes the windows look great. I’ve used it with a cotton towel, the Duo-Fiber towel, and a regular MF towel… all with great results. I’ll have a tough time choosing between this one and the Detailer Series concentrate… wouldn’t surprise me if they were similar products. The Detailer Series concentrate lacks just a little “POP� when compared to the NXT Glass Cleaner… but very close.

Value:

An extremely good value for an excellent product.

Conclusions:

Can’t say enough good things about it!

Pros:
    No streaks.
    Cleans terrific.
    Glossy finish.
    Good sprayer.

Cons:
    None so far.

Initial Ratings:

Another great product for Joe Consumer!
    Consumer rating = 10

If it weren’t for the great economy of the Detailer Series concentrate, this one would be perfect for the enthusiast.
    Detailing Enthusiast rating = 9.5
    Boss_429

Yep, you're right on the money. If the glass cleaner was sold in bulk, I'd be there.

Comment

Last night I tackled a detailing task that was long overdue, cleaning my interior windows! The rear windshield in the GTO is a real pain to clean as access to it is very difficult, even worse than the T/A! I used one of those triangular shaped gadgets, called the Glass Wizard I think. I bought mine from Griots and it was a lot more expensive than what it can be purchased for today. The last time I used it I was disappointed with the results as there was a lot of streaking. The film that forms on the interior glass from the interior materials outgassing can be very difficult to remove. But I decided to give it another try now that I had an unusually good glass cleaner.

It was a different story with the NXT Glass Cleaner! The film came right off and I didn't even have to change the pad that I sprayed the cleaner on. I tried this in the past with some very good glass cleaners like Stoner's Invisible Glass and Eagle One 20/20, but they streaked a lot. The NXT didn't streak at all! I have never ever used a glass cleaner that could clean such a tenacious film in only one pass !

I knew the NXT Glass Cleaner was special when it removed my Dalmatian's nose marks from the side windows. But I never expected it to remove a film from the interior windows that had been there for a few months in only one pass and not even a single streak!

I rank the Glass Cleaner as one of the best products for 2005, right up there with the NXT Paste and Insane Tire Shine.

My compliments to the chemists at Meguiar's.

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I cleaned my shower door with it and it looks GREAT! NXT glass cleaner really came through for me. I have VERY hard water or at least I did...thanks to a new water softening system I no longer do. But, I think the glass cleaner will still be my choice for the shower door.

Comment

Hey Boss,

Very nice review! And...I could not agree more, NXT Glass Cleaner is quickly becoming one of my favorite products!!!

Cheers!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');