• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better/Wider Variety of MFT's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better/Wider Variety of MFT's

I just placed an order with Chemical Guys for some MFT's and I thought to myself that I'd really like to give Meguiar's my business instead, but Chemical Guys has bigger, better towels that yield the kind of results I'm looking for. I didn't buy any of the standard 16"sq towels; I bought more specialty towels.

What I bought:
    - 1 "El Gordo"
    - 1 "Shaggy Furball"
    - 1 "Fluffer"
    - 2 "Glass Waffle Weave" (18in x 30in)
    - 2 "Microfiber Max 2-sided"
    - 1 "Wooly Mammoth" (25in x 36in)
    - 1 "SUV Drying Towel"(25in x 35in)

I think that the Meg's line up of towels would definitely benefit from some higher pile and larger towels (especially for drying). IMHO.
    For the record: Meguiar's Supreme Shine towels are still my standard "go-to" towel. ( a bulk pack would be nice though)
    Last edited by BrandIdeator; Oct 2, 2013, 07:43 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    --
    Frank Kecseti
    Detailing Hobbyist

Re: Better/Wider Variety of MFT's

You can buy pack of 40 of the supreme shine at Amazon.
    2012 Acura CBP TL SH-AWD Tech

Comment

@C8N Thank you. I'll definitely look into that.
      --
      Frank Kecseti
      Detailing Hobbyist

Comment

Now I know why you bought all the microfiber detergent. That's a good way to protect your investment.

Comment

if you are looking for the best of the best in MF towels, look no further than microfiber madness...amazing!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');