• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Rupes Bigfoot LHR15ES Polisher (Rupes Bigfoot 15) package deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Rupes Bigfoot LHR15ES Polisher (Rupes Bigfoot 15) package deal

Used Once. Practically new with absolutely no signs of wear. Comes with two Rupes 5" pads, a Rupes Carry Bag, and a bunch of 3oz samples to get you started.

Samples include:
    Meguiars M105 Compound
    Meguiars M205 Polish
    Menzerna SF4500
    Mequiars Ultimate Liquid Wax
    and most likely a few more.

Retail price for everything not including the samples is over $460 plus shipping. I am willing to sell everything as a package deal for $360 plus shipping. Pictures will follow. Message any inquiries. Thank you!

Re: For Sale: Rupes Bigfoot LHR15ES Polisher (Rupes Bigfoot 15) package deal

is that you alex?
    If you like my work please like my FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Yup it's me

Comment

Comment

Now selling the Rupes 15, the Rupes carry bag, two Rupes pads, and samples for $375 shipped via USPS.

You get everything for the price of a new Rupes 15 and shipping. The Rupes 15 i'm selling is practically new.

Comment

Will you sell the polisher alone?

Comment

Rupes 15 has been SOLD!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');