• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Tustin CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause we're both Mexican that's why you think our names are all the same huh Mario! Lol
    If you like my work please like my FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Re: Hello from Tustin CA

Wow, lot of guys from the Tustin area - I used to live off Bryan/Tustin Ranch when I was attending UCI. Hope to meet some of you at some of the awesome classes available!

Comment

Originally posted by Pkim1079 View Post
        Wow, lot of guys from the Tustin area - I used to live off Bryan/Tustin Ranch when I was attending UCI. Hope to meet some of you at some of the awesome classes available!
        You are very close to me. I'm at Jamboree/Robinson. I just took the Saturday class a few weeks ago and hopefully I get selected to go to the advanced class coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlt23 View Post
          You are very close to me. I'm at Jamboree/Robinson. I just took the Saturday class a few weeks ago and hopefully I get selected to go to the advanced class coming up.
          I miss living in that area - living in the city is so brutal and our cars are just suspect to anything! I live near the downtown LA area now buy the Wiltern theater. Hope to move back to Irvine/Tustin in a few years!

Comment

Originally posted by Psynx View Post
            Cause we're both Mexican that's why you think our names are all the same huh Mario! Lol

... no Mexican Flag?

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Originally posted by Please Wash Me Detailing View Post

... no Mexican Flag?
              If you like my work please like my FB page
              https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');