• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Toyota MR2 Meet - Sat, Oct 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Toyota MR2 Meet - Sat, Oct 19th

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The 2013 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Toyota MR2 / Celica AllTrac Meet will be held by the NortheastMR2.com Owners Club on Saturday, October 19th 2013, starting at 9am SHARP. The starting point is expected to be the Sheraton Crossroads Hotel in Mahwah, NJ.

This is a FREE event -- consisting of a ~90 mile scenic drive through Harriman State Park and Storm King State Park, a show & shine event with trophies and prizes, and the opportunity to meet plenty of other Toyota MR2 / Celica AllTrac owners and fans. on Saturday, October 19th 2013. The starting point is the Sheraton hotel in Mahwah, NJ at 9am SHARP!

Details about the 2013 event can be found at facebook NortheastMR2 (Event Page).

To provide some background on the event and why we do it.. It all started one chilly fall Saturday back in 1997. A handful of Toyota MR2 enthusiasts organized and led by Joe and Roxanne Pearlstein, met to capture images of their cars and fall foliage and to experience the adrenaline induced by driving their Toyota MR2
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Aug 13, 2013, 07:53 PM. Reason: No hyperlinks before 30 posts

Re: 2013 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Toyota MR2 Meet - Sat, Oct 19th

Please do not post this more than once as that is considered spam. Also, I removed the hyperlink as new users are not allowed to post links until they reach 30 posts. Meguiar's is all about promoting car culture and helping people get together to enjoy their shared passion, but we do not appreciate people who join the forum simply to spam for personal gain, never contribute to other conversations and are never to be seen again.

If you would like people to come, please stick around and converse with our members.

Thank you.

Comment

Re: 2013 Joe Pearlstein Memorial Bear Mountain Toyota MR2 Meet - Sat, Oct 19th

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
      Please do not post this more than once as that is considered spam.
      Hi Mark - I hadn't realized I had posted the event more than once. I'm sorry about any confusion. Meguiar's is one of the sponsors of the event, so I thought I should share the details of our event with other members of the Meguiar's Online forum who own Toyota MR2s or Celica AllTracs. It's the largest Toyota MR2-specific annual meet on the East Coast and we're always trying to reach new Toyota MR2 / Celica AllTrac owners.

I'll definitely check out the other areas of the forum and contribute where I may have some insight.

Rich

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');