• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quik Wax is the shiznit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quik Wax is the shiznit!!!

I know I have sung the praises of this product before, but this is by the far the best spray wax/sealant on the market in my opinion. It can be used in the sun, has nice filling capabilities, doesn't streak, leaves a smooth, slippery surface, beads and sheets water like a champ, smells awesome and makes well cared for paint gorgeous. Buy it in the gallon detailer line (D156) and the price is fantastic. It offers nice protection, and lasts at least a couple of weeks. I also love the fact it doesn't change the look of Megs Ultimate Paste, or Liquid wax. I have tried Optimum (streaky, not nearly as slick) and Duragloss Aqua wax (nice product, close, but the look isn't quite as nice as Megs, plus doesn't fill at all), as well as a few other spray waxes. Lot's of nice products out there, but this one is my personal favorite!!

Re: Ultimate Quik Wax is the shiznit!!!

I totally agree Kris. I love D156. It's my favorite spray wax/sealant. It's just so easy to use and the durability is insane for this type of product. Not to mention, I think it gives the best looks.
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

My 2003 MPV only has UQW....no traditional wax or sealant at all, and all my friends tell me it's the nicest mini van they've ever seen.
        I also did a quik clay and spray detail of my 2011 Impreza....looks better than the day i drove it off the lot....
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Ultimate Spray Wax, also add Ultimate Detailer to the greatness list, beads well.

Comment

D156 makes for a good wax as you dry product!
            Rupes 21 / Flex 3401 / G110v2 / GG3"
            Thoryamaha919 AKA Evan
            Click and Like my Facebook Page

Comment

I agree! I would go as far as saying UQW is my favourite detailing product of all time.

Comment

Coming from you, Kris, who's tried just about everything they've put in a can or bottle, I'll accept that as a well-qualified endorsement. I use Optimum and DG regularly and I agree they are both very good, but there's always room for improvement. I've never tried UQW, but I guess I've got to make some room on the shelves for one more bottle.

Bill

Comment

Try it Bill, you will not be disappointed. All the ease and pop of Aquawax, and even better looks.

Comment

I'm a Meguiar's fanatic, all my products are from them. But have a question why would I spend the time to put ultimate wax or gold class or what ever wax on and then have to maintain it every 2 weeks with Quik Wax?? Wouldn't you just skip applying the liquid or paste wax and just use Quik Wax every two weeks? This question just came to mind..

Comment

It's an amazing and revolutionary product. It's not an evolution, it sets a new bar and all others can now only hope to one day equal the performance of this insanely amazing product. Anyone that has not yet tried it is doing a disservice to themselves.

Yes. It's that good. I buy it in the gallons.

Love it! Want some more of it!
                      Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Would you say that there is no need to add a paste or liquid wax, if you were to be maintaining the car by spraying Quik Wax every 2 weeks?

Comment

Absolutely. But I still use it as a maintenance wax over my sealant. I feel it will keep your sealant protection at 100% until your ready for the next light polish or clay/polish. No chance of decreased UV protection with this fat and easy product. It is no harder to use than a detail spray.
                          Doing the best I can with what I've got.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');