• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasty Maxima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Maxima

I picked up this 2010 Maxima, swirled up really bad, I hope the video captured enough to show you the damage.

I washed and clayed the car, up next UC or 105, depends which way I'll go.
    Then some 205, oh yeah, the good stuff
    Ill post updates to show how well Meg's products work.

Re: Nasty Maxima

Well we all know how well the Meg's products work. Congrats on the new/used car and look forward to the pics.
    Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

I guess what I really wanted to say is how well the products work to anyone new to Maguiar's.
      This car belongs to a customer of mine.
      I want it to be flawlessw when I'm done
      and it will.

Comment

Heck for most they should know just by the name, "Meguiar's" lol

You know when someone starts talking about car care and they say something like, Meguiar's has great car care products and work extremely well when applied using the directions and proper techniques, you can achieve great results" Well I'd say, "You had me at Meguiar's", lol

Ok enough of that good luck on the detail. I've got my work cut out for me on a boat next weekend.
        Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Comment

You ll be busy for quite a bit fella !

Comment

A bit hard to tell the difference here but it looks amazing on the 50-50 test area on the hood.
            The 105 was the way to go followed by the 205.

Yeah a lot of work ahead which is fine with me

Really hard to see on camera but what a difference it made. On my next vid I'll use a light of some kind so you can really see how good the products worked.

Comment

Yeah I know but some may just be starting out and lurking.
              Just trying to help the young

Meguiar's = great paint corrections.

Originally posted by Show 'N' Shine Car Detailing View Post
              Heck for most they should know just by the name, "Meguiar's" lol

You know when someone starts talking about car care and they say something like, Meguiar's has great car care products and work extremely well when applied using the directions and proper techniques, you can achieve great results" Well I'd say, "You had me at Meguiar's", lol

Ok enough of that good luck on the detail. I've got my work cut out for me on a boat next weekend.

Comment

What a difference the 105 and 205 made on this car.
                Almost flawless after I worked it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Well after three days of working on this car I'm done, love the results.

Washed it, twice.
                  Clayed Meg's clay
                  M105
                  M205
                  NXT.

The products speak for themselves.

Video, walk around.

vpcajun@gmail.comI did a full correction on this car. To see how it looked before check out part one.

This is a before shot, pretty much looked this way all over the car.

After pics.

Trunk

It took me about 32 hours being the car was so bad and neglected.

Comment

Wow, great work!

The cloud in that last reflection shot is a bit spooky looking lol

I assume you did this with a DA?
                    Originally posted by Blueline
                    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Yes all done with a DA, GG.
                      And a lot of pads

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                      Wow, great work!

Comment

Thanks very much.
                        Please take the time to see other videos I have on YouTube

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                        Wow, great work!

Comment

I love black cars.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBlackPaint View Post
                            Thanks very much.
                            Please take the time to see other videos I have on YouTube
                            Link?
                            Originally posted by Blueline
                            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Great work! Black paint if well cared for looks fantastic, depth, wet look and elegance is tough to beat. At the same time, I hate it since it is a part time job... Any imperfections, small or big, will be visible. Hopefully, the owner of the car will have a renewed appreciation of how great their car can look and make a bigger an effort in keeping it in that shape..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');