• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to get a DA Power System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get a DA Power System

Hi all, I am looking to try and buy a DA Power System from America.
    The local Aussie people don't have this available and if I buy from
    the UK it will cost me over $150.00 Australian.

If anyone can give me an idea as to where I could get one it would be greatly appreciated,
    OR, if someone were willing to buy one and I could send the money via PayPal or such,
    that would be great. It's just that at $60.00 from the online Meguiars store it's a great
    deal and, if I got the local people to get it I am sure it would end up costing me WELL
    over $120.00.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Looking to get a DA Power System

Try AutoGeek
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

I ship it from the US and total cost plus shippibg is about 70 sgd. In singapore, the da system only just started selling 3 weeks ago and at a ridiculous ptice of $150 ...

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

I'm curious if you tried Autogeek, and if so, how much it cost shipped.
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
            I'm curious if you tried Autogeek, and if so, how much it cost shipped.
            I had a look at their site and it would be dearer than having one imported here. The main thing with them is that they want a minimum sale.

International Orders Due to increased shipping costs, we require a $100 minimum purchase on international orders. Select International Shipping as your shipping option. We will contact you with actual shipping charges for your authorization. These rate quotes DO NOT include any further duties/taxes that may be incurred at customs. No aerosol products can ship to international destinations.
            Canadian customers please follow the instructions above.

Comment

This bloke has one for about $105.00 delivered from the USA.
              Carrand Detailing. Detailing Products. DA System uses dual action - so it will not harm your paint. K Tool International. Tool Storage. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless J and B Tool Sales and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licencors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys?.

Better hurry though, our dollar is falling like a lead balloon.

Comment

^^ That one looks like the go...
                Originally posted by Blueline
                I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');