• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner

I couldn't find Nxt Generation Car wash, so i had to settle with Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner. Are they about the same? I have an 2004 Grand Prix GT, Sedona Beige in color. Which wash would be best? I do have the NXT Generation Paste Wax, so I will be using that.

Should I go with Nxt Generation car wash or stay with what I have?

Thanks!

I prefer the Gold class over the NXT... Seems more slicker than the NXT. You can also get the larger gallon size in the GC.

Both are very good products and work as advertised.
    Last edited by gb387; Apr 30, 2005, 02:49 PM.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Gold Class is a great wash too, if that's what you have available you are at no disadvantage. I just used the NXT paste wax today, great stuff.

Comment

I prefer the Gold Class as well.

Comment

In my opinion, the Gold class will leave a slicker sufrace, but Nxt has a little more cleaning power.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks! I plan to use it soon!

Comment

Gold Class wash & conditioner

Hey one more question....

It says to mix like 1 ounce per gallon or something along those lines.....NOW we all know that's the RECOMMENDED mixture. What do you guys think the best ratio is?

Comment

I did the measure thing once. Now I just kind of wing it. Havn't had any problems. I dont think it really makes that much of a difference as long as you are close.

Like everyone else said, you are not settling with gold class. I also prefer it. That said, I still use nxt for dirty cars or when I am battling the sun.

Comment

I have a plastic measuring cup in the garage I like to stick to the ratio but as LT said long as you are close. I am more concerned with wasting product.
                  Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                  Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I've always used the cheap Zip wash/wax stuff, or something that comes in a 1 gallon jug and says to put an ounce in with a gallon. yeah, I usually just start pouring it in

I try the directions and see how it works

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');