• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24' After Shock Boat, "Orange U Jealous"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24' After Shock Boat, "Orange U Jealous"

It's boat season!
    Here we have a well cared for After Shock Boat that needed some protection before the season started.
    This boat was in great shape so I opted for M50 Marine & RV Cleaner Wax on a Soft Buff Yellow Pad and my Flex DA.
    I waterless washed, polished/wax. Cleaned the trim and interior vinyl and I was done.

Here are the before pics. It had some good reflection but did need some wax and cleaning.

Nice hot day out in Riverside so up with the awning to keep things cool.

Pictures of a stud working, lol

Thankfully the Ice Cream Man came by with refreshments

Here's the beautiful boat after Mario-izing

Products and mech used

DetailingByM.com

Re: 24' After Shock Boat, "Orange U Jealous"

That's a nice boat. Good job. I used that wax on an RV before and I found out that spray wax was working just as good because the RV was so oxidized. I used both the wax and the spray wax. I have never done a boat before, maybe one day.

Comment

Great job, would like to see pics of your work van set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
        Great job, would like to see pics of your work van set up.
        This is my crappy little van. Please be gentle with your comments as I am a sensitive little girl, jk. I'm a big girl. I'm trying to cram as much stuf

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');