• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Carnauba Wax...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Carnauba Wax...

It would be be cool if you guys offered a more boutique like white carnauba paste wax. Think along the lines of an updated M16. It would be awesome for those of us "nuba" heads that want a topper to Ultimate Liquid Wax.

That would be cool, an updated M16. M26 Is my go to "boutique" wax. I don't know exactly what it is - results, ease of use, scent, or the fact it was the first quality pure wax I ever used, but I absolutely love it. I'd like to get a tin of M16 though.

Comment

Re: Ultimate Carnauba Wax...

So basically, it may be a hybrid carnauba-synthetic wax. It may end up having similar looks to Gold Class Carnauba Plus or Black Wax but with a lot more durability, similar to Ultimate Wax

Comment

I was thinking something more along the lines of Chemical Guys Pete's 53 or Dodo juice supernatural. Something with with a high percentage of white carnauba wax.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');