• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Buffalo, NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Buffalo, NY!

Hey guys new to the forums and just wated to introduce myself here before posting to the detailing 101 forums with my questions about my CBP 2010 Honda Fit, and it's rediculous swirl marks.

Welcome to MOL! Buffalo, eh? I'm a Massachusetts native myself, but I'm going to be temporarily stationed at Fort Drum in a few months...Go Sox!

All I have to say about the forum, is that this is hands-down the best detailing forum on the web. Great mods, very friendly members, and, even though it's focused on Meg's products, it's relatively unbiased.

As for your ocean of swirls- Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish are going to be your new best friends!

-Mark

Comment

Re: Hello from Buffalo, NY!

Welcome to MOL!
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Middletown, NY here. Welcome to MOL!

-Ed

Comment

Originally posted by MarkFilgerleski View Post
          Welcome to MOL! Buffalo, eh? I'm a Massachusetts native myself, but I'm going to be temporarily stationed at Fort Drum in a few months...Go Sox!

All I have to say about the forum, is that this is hands-down the best detailing forum on the web. Great mods, very friendly members, and, even though it's focused on Meg's products, it's relatively unbiased.

As for your ocean of swirls- Ultimate Compound and Ultimate Polish are going to be your new best friends!

-Mark
          Ft. Drum, huh? Been there a few times... What component are you with? NY national guard here.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');