• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Megs DA, Griots 3" DA, lot's of sealants and waxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Megs DA, Griots 3" DA, lot's of sealants and waxes

Hey people, have some items for sale, here they are:

(1) Slightly used Meguiars DA G110 V2, has less than 4 hours of use on it. Comes with a Buff & Shine 5" backing plate (does not come with Megs W68DA backing plate) Asking price is $90 shipped in lower 48 states.

(1) Griots Garage 3" polisher, slightly used, about 2 hours of total use on it. Comes with Lake Country 3" backing plate (not original Griots 3" backing plate) Aking price of $50 shipped in lower 48 states

Buff & Shine 4" pad kit, includes 6 green polishing pads, 6 black finishing pads and Buff & Shine 3.5" backing plate, all brand new, $25 shipped in lower 48 states.

(48) Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfiber towels, all used, but in excellent condition, asking price is $30 shipped in lower 48 states.

Paste wax sale:
    (1) 9 oz tin of Collinite 476 , (1) 12 oz tin of Collinite 915, (1) 12 oz tin of Collinite 885(Collinite Fleetwax), (1) 14.5 oz tin of FK 1000 Hi Temp Paste wax, all new, asking price of $50 shipped in lower 48 states

Duragloss Sealant kit:
    (1) 8 oz DG 101, (1) 8 oz DG (111), (1) 16 oz DG 501, (1) 16 oz DG 105, (1) 8 oz DG 601, (1) gallon DG Aquawax, (1) Gallon DG Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray, all new, (1) gallon DG Car wash (95% full), (1) Gallon DG No Rinse w/Aquawax (95% full) plus 6 12 oz squeeze bottles (to mix product) asking price of $50 shipped in lower 48 states

Zaino kit:
    (1)16 oz of Zaino AIO, (1) 8 oz Zaino Z5 Pro, (1) Zaino ZFX bonding agent kit, plus 6 12 oz squeeze bottles (to mix product) all new $25 shipped in lower 48 states

Werkstatt kit:
    (1) 16 oz Werkstat Prime Strong, (1) 16 oz Werkstat Acryllic Jet both new, $20 shipped in lower 48.

I will also sell as one package for $300 shipped in lower 48, accept Paypal for payment, PM me with questions, thanks for looking.

Re: F/S Megs DA, Griots 3" DA, lot's of sealants and waxes

Smoking deals!!!

If you haven't dealt with Kris, don't hesitate to do so. He's a very trustworthy guy and extremely honest. Deal with confidence!
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Marc has claimed the towels, rest is still available. PM me, we can make package deals on things.

Comment

Message sent for Griots, DG, Werkstat....
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Marc has also claimed the DG products.

Comment

****! I would have taken DG. I will take Griots 3 inch polisher and 915, if still available.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
            "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

It is still available, PM me for my Paypal information

Comment

MRCLRider has claimed the Werkstatt and the Griots 3" polisher. Here is what is left:

(1) Slightly used Meguiars DA G110 V2, has less than 4 hours of use on it. Comes with a Buff & Shine 5" backing plate (does not come with Megs W68DA backing plate) Asking price is $90 shipped in lower 48 states.

Buff & Shine 4" pad kit, includes 6 green polishing pads, 6 black finishing pads and Buff & Shine 3.5" backing plate, all brand new, $25 shipped in lower 48 states.

Paste wax sale:
                (1) 9 oz tin of Collinite 476 , (1) 12 oz tin of Collinite 915, (1) 12 oz tin of Collinite 885(Collinite Fleetwax), (1) 14.5 oz tin of FK 1000 Hi Temp Paste wax, all new, asking price of $50 shipped in lower 48 states

Zaino kit:
                (1)16 oz of Zaino AIO, (1) 8 oz Zaino Z5 Pro, (1) Zaino ZFX bonding agent kit, plus 6 12 oz squeeze bottles (to mix product) all new $25 shipped in lower 48 states

$175 buys what is left, shipped in lower 48

Comment

I check this section of the forum daily for Kris's AMAZING deals. Thanks again!!
                  Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
                    It is still available, PM me for my Paypal information
                    Oh well, next time.

Comment

I am willing to negotiate.

Comment

Wanted the 3 inch polisher, but it has been sold.

Comment

I know, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
                            I know, sorry.
                            Can you do $80 on the DA?
                            Or $90 and combo in collinite 476?

Comment

I can do $80 on the DA

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');