• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Another weekend of wax on wax off.

1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - Full inside/outside detail. No correction.

Exterior:

Wash & Wax Anywhere
    Clay
    Ultimate Polish
    Deep Crystal Carnuba Wax
    Hot Shine Tire Foam

Interior:

Ultimate Interior Protectant
    Shampoo
    Rich Leather Cleaner/Conditioner
    Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner

Gold Glass Quik Detailer After entire process

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

After Interior Shots

After Car Shots

Roof Reflection

Hood Reflection

Door Reflection

Hatch Reflection

Show N Shine Car Detailing - Quality Care, Each and Every Time

Re: 1996 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Geesh, no one loves my Trans Am job? lol

Comment

I do, looks great! Haha
      Always searching for the best.... Keep it country!
      ---------
      SkiDoo Snowmobiles!

Comment

Looks good, nice reflection shots.

http://www.meticulous-detail.com/
        "The Prep makes the Pop, not what's on Top"

Comment

Looking good! I particularly like the interior's transformation. Nice shine, I noticed you used the more entry level wax, deep crystal carnauba wax. Goes to show that with the right tools and process, anyone can get great results even without the newest, fanciest synthetic wax/sealant and with no streaks. I used Deep Crystal carnauba before, I've had some streaking issues with it, but on dark paints, it has incredible depth and water beading as well.

Comment

Great work

The black paint looks awesome.
            Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
              I noticed you used the more entry level wax, deep crystal carnauba wax. Goes to show that with the right tools and process, anyone can get great results even without the newest, fanciest synthetic wax/sealant and with no streaks. I used Deep Crystal carnauba before, I've had some streaking issues with it, but on dark paints, it has incredible depth and water beading as well.
              I've needed to use this up before it goes bad. I also need to repurchase some more Hi-Tech Yellow Wax. Still looking to pick up the new Black Wax and also Ultimate Wax. I've never had any streaking issues with it. It's usually so thin I can never see if I even put it on, lol. A lot of times I'll use the finger swipe to make sure something is there.

Comment

Durabilty may not be its strongest suit, but the I still vividly remember how much darker and wetter our black SUV became, even without the any pure polish or paint cleaner... Maybe I should give this wax another shot... I also have M07 Show Car Glaze, I have a love-hate relationship with it... It can be tricky to use, but with enough patience, it does a give a different, richer, wetter look. I've used it successfully on black paint and even silver paint. It seems to bring out whatever character paint has. On silver and metallics, it brings out the flake even more, on warm paint (reds/maroons/red micas) it makes it look even wetter or redder, on blacks, it's even more incredible. Paint becomes a lot darker, blacker, richer and wetter... this is with NXT 2.0, which I feel doesn't have the same rich look as DC carnauba..

Comment

Great job the interior looks brand new.
                  2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
                  1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
                  1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
                  1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
                  1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');