• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice on these????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice on these????

Do you have any advice for these, I can't really feel the scratches with my finger nails and i've used some turtle wax chrome polish on them to get them where they are right now.

Re: Any advice on these????

get some real polish and a Dyna Cone.
    Meg's has some new metal polish that will improve these rims a lot.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Thanks it looks like someone tried scrubbing them with the green side of a sponge and scratched em pretty decently

Comment

Try Meguiar's Heavy Cut Polish....you will need to repeat the step a few times to gradually improve the look of those nice rims.

Comment

Do a spot test with Heavy and medium cut...

Comment

Meguiars does not recommend heavy cut on chrome...medium cut and fine cut is ok though. They say heavy cut can cause alot of hazing on chrome and just creates more problems. I used medium cut on my chrome running boards and it did wonders. It did not get all the scratches out but it looked way better afterwards.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');