• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire SPRAY, or Tire COATING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire SPRAY, or Tire COATING?

I have both of these, same part number. So, they're the same, I guess.

My question is, which one is the old one, which one is going to become the collector's item?

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

i made a similiar thread about this a while ago, and i believe (correct me if i'm wrong) that the "tire coating" is the new replacement.

Comment

The new name is Tire Coating.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hehe, anyone want to buy a collector's item before I put it on ebay and become rich, RICH, RICH !

Tom
        Last edited by Mosca; Apr 25, 2005, 09:53 AM.
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Re: Tire SPRAY, or Tire COATING?

Originally posted by Mosca
          I have both of these, same part number. So, they're the same, I guess.

My question is, which one is the old one, which one is going to become the collector's item?

Tom
          I have them both, they work exactly the same, which is to say they're great! Never thought about the tire spray being a possible collector's item.

RamAirV1
          2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');