• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaning the company vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning the company vehicle

I'm curious to know where other business owners like myelf put their own car in the list of things to be done. I'm getting quite busy with my work and finding that theres not much time left over to do my own vehicle. What do you guys do? Do you book in a time for yourself @ the risk a client might need that time?

I realise the whole image thing is quite important when your detaling. Its hard to make a good impression when you own vehicle is dirty, but it seems that most of my clients are comming from referral. Dont get me wrong i love my car to be clean but does it have to be perfect in order to present a good image?
    All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

About every two months I have my employees completely detail wifes vehicle. We do the company vehicles when time permitts.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Yes, my work vehicle has got to be perfect in order to present a good image. I always allow time to completely clean, polish and wax my own truck at least once a month. Of course, it gets washed a couple of times a week in between complete detailings.
      FRANK CANNA
      Mirror Finish Detailing
      23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

I drive a 13 year old Miata (BLACK).

I park this car in front of the business everyday. I chose this car because it has the curves to show off a wondeful shine, and it is small enough to wax in just 15 minutes...

Just the presence of the vehicle in front adds to the credibility of the business.

If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');