• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars X-Press Spray Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars X-Press Spray Wax

So recently did the lady's Ford Fusion. It was suffering so I did a quick ONR wash, speedy prep wipe on the entire thing, D300 w/mf ~2-3 passes and then followed up with this spray wax. First time really using it and I'm pretty impressed so far. It's been about a week and a half so no real durability tests but those will come. The beading action is pretty great. This was after a pretty hard rain too.

I don't have any high expectations from it but so far it's working really nice. Water leaves the surface really nice and has a sort of "cleaning" effect to it. I'm sure I'll end up fully correcting it when I get more time and then opti-coating it but for now this is good.
    Brian's Custom Detailing
    Where detail matters.
    www.brianscustomdetailing.com

Just did my tuck this weekend after a quick dealer, great product
    Great for cold weather climate to keep the protection-shine going until spring

Comment

Re: Meguiars X-Press Spray Wax

X-press Wax is very durable. I use it all the time and the results are amazing. especially for a spray.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Yep, I agree!
        Megs spray wax are pretty durable against rain.
        My wife's van only has spray wax...and it looks just like the pics
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm digging this stuff for sure and I'm going to add it to my services as an "Express"
          Brian's Custom Detailing
          Where detail matters.
          www.brianscustomdetailing.com

Comment

If this wax the same formula as the consumer line's Ultimate Quick Wax? Thanks! -Ed

Comment

Yes the product is the same. AFAIK, only the scent is different.
              2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I was never able to clean windows without streaks before I found this stuff. I use it on all the car and household windows.
                I also use it as a drying aid each time I wash a car. Streak free drying with extra protection guaranteed. Can't go wrong.
                The added durability when using it over existing wax is also a great appeal.

Marc I didn't know this. Thanks for that info.

Comment

Originally posted by s word View Post
                  I also use it as a drying aid each time I wash a car. Streak free drying with extra protection guaranteed. Can't go wrong.
                  The added durability when using it over existing wax is also a great appeal.
                  I too use the Xpress Spray wax when drying. Makes drying easier and you save a step, as opposed to wash, dry, then spray wax.
                  Great stuff and cheaper than Ultimate Quick Wax as it can be bought in gallon size.

Comment

Best part is that it's not as expensive as the other spray waxes when bought in the gallon

Comment

Will have to give it a try .

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');