• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Black

I am new to detailing. I am going in a very slow process trying to learn how to do everything. I noticed on my truck that my black trim around my windshield wipers was almost gray and no longer black. I researched this forum and decided I would try some Ultimate Black to see if it actually worked the way they say it does. On a side note I had my doubts since a guy at work had let me use a "black restorer" that he liked that did not even come close to giving me the results I had hoped for. Anyways, I got home from the store and put the Ultimate Black to the test and I could not be more happier with the results. It does everything it says it does and my trim is black again and looks great. I have always heard great things about Meguiar's and I have always been happy with the results. Just want to say this is not the first Meg's product I have bought in the past few weeks and it is very far from the last product I will buy. So if there is anyone out there hesitant on buying this because it is in "lotion form" do not hesitate any longer. It is easy to apply and it gave me the results I wanted and more. Obviously your experience may differ. Thanks Meg's!!!!

Re: Ultimate Black

Meguiars Ultimate Line works well, along with many of their car care products. I have Ultimate Protectant Lotion, I'm not sure how different it is to Ultimate Black, but I've used and use Ultimate Protectact on the outside of my car as well, just apply it thinly like you would a car wax to minimize any running and streaking from it. It does give good results, dark, rich non-sticky and non-oily finish.

Comment

From what I have read UP and UB are pretty well the same thing just in different packaging. I will probably buy the UP just to have it. I will be posting my own personal reviews at a later date as well.

Comment

Re: Ultimate Black

We using this product, less product and a bit more rubbing is what gets it done. I find that doing it a second time is sometimes required ( depending on what has bee used before ).
        BMW ZSCCA Area Rep SoCal

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');