• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Gift Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Gift Packs

I am surprised I haven't seen a post on here about the new gift packs for the holiday season. Maybe I missed it, but thought I would share what I saw @ Target today. The retail price is 35.00 and includes:

48oz Gold Class Car Wash
    24 oz Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner
    16 oz Gold Class Quik Detailer
    16 oz Gold Class Caruba Plus Quik Wax
    24 oz Endurance Tire Spray

Re: Holiday Gift Packs

Have not even seen one in stores yet around here. Just a TW one I think.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Nice..."Full-Sized". These are gonna disappear at "Full-Price". A challenge for us bargain hunters.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

Kmart has a kit on sale for $14.99 which contains GC QW, GC UD, glass cleaner and 16 oz gold class shampoo.

Comment

This was also featured in the Target paper ad I saw as well. Thanks for posting as I could not make out all of the products and sizes.

As someone who usually buys a few of these on Dec. 26th to hold me over for products, I really feel indifferent to this set and think I can live without it (they fact have way too much of everything doesn't help either). We'll see though.
          "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');