• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional Types of Wash Mop Covers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Types of Wash Mop Covers...

How about some different types of mop covers for the Versa-Angle Ultra Plush Wash Mop .

A couple options would add just that much more to already a good product. Its nice to have a couple options and you can pick whats best for your application.

Something like... "Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mop Cover" or "Natural Lambs Wool Wash Mop Cover"

thanks
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Re: Additional Types of Wash Mop Covers...

Originally posted by gb387
    How about some different types of mop covers for the Versa-Angle Ultra Plush Wash Mop .

A couple options would add just that much more to already a good product. Its nice to have a couple options and you can pick whats best for your application.

Something like... "Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mop Cover" or "Natural Lambs Wool Wash Mop Cover"

thanks
    Then Deep Pile Chenille (100% cotton) Wash Mop Cover would be a great idea. Until I got the new Versa Angle body brushes and Ultra Plus Wash Mop, I was using the Viking Wash Mop with the Chenille cover. It did a very good job but was starting to wear out for lack of a suitable replacement. The covers were wearing out and the foam on the mop holder was falling off. As a result, the plastic corners of the mop were starting to poke through the mop covers, which is very dangerous to the paint.

The Meguairs Versa Angle body brushes and the Ultra Plush Wash Moop look to be great replacements.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I love the mop after one use but after I washed I still had to climb to dry the roof of my truck. So it only solves half the equation.

What's really needed for the mop is a drying attachment, either a water magnet or chamois but that may quickly saturate. Best would be clips on the back of a foam plate that attach and quick change the drying towels so you can remove and throw them in the dryer or wash them.

Comment

Originally posted by Buellwinkle
        I love the mop after one use but after I washed I still had to climb to dry the roof of my truck. So it only solves half the equation.

What's really needed for the mop is a drying attachment, either a water magnet or chamois but that may quickly saturate. Best would be clips on the back of a foam plate that attach and quick change the drying towels so you can remove and throw them in the dryer or wash them.

Interesting.... I like that idea!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by Buellwinkle

Dittos!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');