• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Improved M16?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved M16?

I hear there is a new version of M16 out. With "imporvements to the forumla in terms of performance and application".

Anyone know anything else about it? Is the new formula VOC compliant so we don't have to smuggle it into the states?

I love M16!!! I gotta get my hands on the new stuff but don't know how yet.
    Scott

Re: Improved M16?

Did you read about this somewhere online? I would love to read more about the supposedly improved M16, especially if I have a chance to get my hands on some.

Comment

Havent heard anything about a improved version of M16. Where did you hear?
      Practice doesn't make perfect, the dedication to achieve perfection makes perfect. "Smack"
      2011 Jet Black 328i Touring
      2007 Jet Black 335i Sedan

Comment

There was a post from Meguiar's UK over on Detailing World.

I won't have time to find the link right now but will try to post it tonight when I get home from work. I was so excited to see it I had to post here and get more information right away. lol
        Scott

Comment

If i'm not mistaken, the VOC regulations are different over in the UK so we are unlikely to see this over here in the states (USA).

Comment

I agree. I heard M16 is hard to find in the US and has gone up in price. I have 2 cans sitting my cabinet and gave 1 to my dad lol.

Comment

Here is the link I saw. M1611 - Now back in stock

Here are some quotes from the thread s word provided. (Thanks s word!)

Originally posted by Meguiar's UK
              There has ben a slight change in the wax consistencey and a slight tweak to the formula.
              Originally posted by Meguiar's UK
              The new formula above does apply very nicley and evenly. I would say it was an imporvment on the previous formula in tems of application.
              Sounds like good news to me! I loved the old M16 but if you didn't apply it super thin it could set up like concrete.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');