• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Suzuki Vitara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Suzuki Vitara

These pictures were taken the day after the detail:

Method
    Wash and dry
    2 applications of swirl remover 2.0 #9 with PC
    high pressure rinse
    NXT apply by hand remove with PC
    Endurance high gloss applied to tyres
    windows with Meguiars glass cleaner

sorry for the abrupt information - its 9am and i need sleep

I'm thankful this client had an under cover garage as it was damn hot this day. About 5 hours worth

Results

Meaningless Conclsuion
    On a side note ive taken to using Final inspection after each wash. Since most of my clients have their cars maintained regularly with polish/waxes , after the weekly washes i've been spraying on a bit of Final Inspection at no extra cost simply for the the reason that it gives that just detailed look, it makes the client happier & most importantly it costs next to nothing to apply all in about 5 mins
    Last edited by SprintKing; Apr 15, 2005, 04:44 PM.
    All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Re: Black Suzuki Vitara

Hi SpringtKing,

Thank you for sharing your work with us, and your meaningful conclusion below.

Originally posted by SprintKing

Meaningless Conclusion
    On a side note Ive taken to using Final inspection after each wash. Since most of my clients have their cars maintained regularly with polish/waxes , after the weekly washes I've been spraying on a bit of Final Inspection at no extra cost simply for the the reason that it gives that just detailed look, it makes the client happier & most importantly it costs next to nothing to apply all in about 5 mins
    When it comes to exercising a professional work-ethic, it usually demonstrates itself in going above and beyond the call of duty, in other words, under promising and then over delivering. Your extra effort will pay off in the long run and further, you have shared a secret to success with all who read this thread for as long as this thread exists.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike,

this thread wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the enthusiasm that i get from reading the posts on this site, along with the meguiars products that give me consistant results that impress my clients and myself.

It makes you feel really alive when realise you've still got the potential to suprise yourself every once in a while. Thats what my job does for me and that what i like best about my job when i get to see the same surpise im my clients faces.
      All people give pleasure : some when they arrive, others when they leave

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');