Ok here are some befores, however I've never taken pictures of swirls but I did read Mike's tutorial about pictures like this, so:
Process started out as UP/white, then M205/White, but the swirls and rids simply laughed at it for some reason. I was contemplating an orange pad/205, but on a thought I tried the MF kit, D300/cutting and the swirls and rids simply melted out of sight. I used the same technique as with the prior attempts so I don't know why I could not get anywhere with them and this worked great.
Then came D301/finishing and it did noticeably brighten the surface so there was some hazing I guess as I've read about.
Now that above being said, I'll let the 301 sit there, but going to top it with some DG aquawax for the time being. I am very happy with how it turned out (because I DID IT), this is a month-old car and my heart sank when I saw the condition of the paint in the sun on delivery. I know there are some that could examine it and laugh at it, but I did this and when I was finished I thought 'wow'.
All better for now!