• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rinse Free Express Wash -- Smaller Bottles -- Isn't it time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rinse Free Express Wash -- Smaller Bottles -- Isn't it time?

OK Meguiar's...it's time to package Rinse Free Express Wash in smaller quantities for those of us who are not pro detailers. Been using Meguiar's products almost exclusively since 1972, but no way do I want or need a gallon of this stuff. Guess I'll stay with ONR for a while longer.

Tom

Re: Rinse Free Express Wash -- Smaller Bottles -- Isn't it time?

Buy it from Autoality.com They have a sample in a 16oz bottle I think.

Comment

It's not like it goes bad or anything. I would think that if your buying this as an individual, it's because you can't wash your car in a traditional way (live in an apt complex or something) and if so, you'll eventually use it. Plus, for the price, it will make it much more cost effective to buy the gallon, even if it takes you a couple years to use the whole gallon. It's great stuff and worth it to get it, even if it's a little larger than needed, in my opinion at least.
      Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

I don't want to buy a gallon of the stuff and find that I like ONR a whole lot better.

Tom

Comment

Ah, I see, well I can't help you there as I have yet to try ONR, but I'm sure others will chime in as I think many have used both. I know ADS sometimes does samples of the detailer line of stuff, but currently all they have is the gallon. Good luck in your search.
          Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

As mentioned above, they have a 16 oz sampler. T is the owner, great guy, carries sample sizes of almost all of Meguiars Detailer line. I can't really recommend them enough. It helps they are 5 minute drive from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by RPPM View Post
              www.autoality.com

As mentioned above, they have a 16 oz sampler. T is the owner, great guy, carries sample sizes of almost all of Meguiars Detailer line. I can't really recommend them enough. It helps they are 5 minute drive from my house.
              Another vote for Autoality. Another plus is the 16 oz sample comes in those handy self cleaning Meguiar's dispenser bottles.
              Scott

Comment

Just placed an order from autoality today.

Comment

Originally posted by tguil View Post
                  I don't want to buy a gallon of the stuff and find that I like ONR a whole lot better.

Tom
                  Then why would you buy any at all? I don't go around buying products that I don't like as much as another one. Sounds like you need to buy more ONR.

Comment

If you feel you are getting good results with what you are already using on your own vehicles then stick with that technique/product.
                    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Actually another option would be Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere. 26OZ spray bottle.
                      Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                      www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                      Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');