• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F/S Collinite Paste waxes, Lake Country Pads, Lake Country backing plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Collinite Paste waxes, Lake Country Pads, Lake Country backing plates

Hello MOL, I have some items out of my personal stash that I don't need. All are brand new.

(1) Colline 915 Marque de Elegance Paste wax
    (1) Collinite 476 Super Double Coat Paste wax
    (1) Lake Country 3.5" backing Plate
    (1) Lake Country 2 7/8ths backing plate
    (2) Lake Country 4" Spot Buff pads (red, finishing)
    (2) Lake Country 3" HydroTech red crimson finishing pads.

Full retail on these items is $90. I will sell shipped in lower 48 states for $45, or 50% off full retail.

The 4" pads with the 3.5' backing plate fit perfectly into the 476 tin opening, the 3" pads with the 2 7/8ths" fit into the 915 tin opening perfectly, so both waxes can bu used with any DA.

Accept Paypal for payment, thanks for looking.

RPPM

Re: F/S Collinite Paste waxes, Lake Country Pads, Lake Country backing plates

For those who haven't caught his "for sale" posts in the past, Kris is a great guy to deal with. If I hadn't taken advantage of his last pad sale, I'd be all over this one.

Bill

Comment

Where are you guys at in PGH? Just curious..... The company I work for is based there.

Andy
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I live in the northern suburbs, about 15 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh. Strange world, the company I work for is based in Berwyn, PA, just outside of Philadelphia where you are from.

Comment

I am a supervisor for Pitt Ohio. The corporate office and the terminal are on 27th St. You come all the way down here???? WOW!! I have made the trip from here to there and the PA Turnpike is the most boring road on the planet! LOL
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I am actually coming to Berwyn tomorrow for a few days of meetings. Drive is ok, much better than when I drive out to our Detroit, or Columbus locations. 80 and 70 in Ohio are straight and flat, boring drives. At least the PA turnpike has some twists and turns. I work for a company called ModSpace.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy M. View Post
              Where are you guys at in PGH? Just curious..... The company I work for is based there.

Andy
              I'm in the township of Upper St. Clair, a South suburb of Pittsburgh. I work at Colussy Chevrolet, the Nation's oldest Chevy Dealer, in the adjacent town of Bridgeville, Southwest of Pgh.

Bill

Comment

By the way, this is still available.

Comment

Ill take it pm me the info please ;,)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');