I have an X3 in for minor paint correction. The paint was pretty sorry and the goal was to remove 50%+ paint defects. The interior was not bad...just wipe down and vacuum was all that it needed.
here's the process
- Clean wheels & tires, tar and iron removal
- Foam with OPC via Kranzle k1120T + Foam cannon
- 2BM wash, followed with Tar & Iron removal
- Clay bar treatment
- IPA wipedown, blow and towel dried
- Masking tape
- Polished with GG 5in & 3in DA polishers via Uber green pad with Menz powerfinish
- Rewash- IPA wipedown- Paint cleanse with CG Blacklight
- 3 coats of Opti-seal
- Interior wipedown and vacuum
- Dress tires, seal wheels with Opti-seal
- Cleanse glass with DG105 and clean with AF crystal
well here's the 101 pictures...
Thanks for looking!!
Please feel free to question or comment!