• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale 36 brand new Buff and Shine 5.5" pads and 5" backing Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale 36 brand new Buff and Shine 5.5" pads and 5" backing Plate

Hey everyone, came across a great deal on some pads, so thought I would share it...

(36) Buff and Shine 5.5" pads, brand new, never opened, and a Buff & Shine 5" back in plate, brand new. I have (6) of each of the following pads: Orange-light cutting, White-Heavy Polishing, Green-polishing, Blue-light polishing, Black-finishing, Red-lsp I will sell all 36 pads for $115 shipped in the lower 48, including the backing plate. If in Canada, will send for $150 shipped.

Great price on these pads, that is $3 per pad, plus $7 for the backing plate. These pads are much nicer than Lake Country, balanced pads that have much better adhesive for the backing, they will not separate after a couple of uses like LC pads have been known to do.

Accept Paypal for payment, they are all boxed up and ready to ship. Thanks for looking

RPPM

Re: For sale 36 brand new Buff and Shine 5.5" pads and 5" backing Plate

PM sent
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Sold to MRCLRider. Thank you.

Comment

Wow, that was fast. Missed out on a great deal again.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');