• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to buy in Canada?

Originally posted by Bruclee View Post
    Canadian Tire has some of the products but it depends on the store I guess. Mother's might be a better bet.

I don't think CT carries bulk though and they don't have the detailers line at least not the CT's i've visited. Mothers I hear is good, but I don't think they offer 32oz or gallon sizEs.

Comment

http://www.prestaproducts.com/default.aspx CAPS in Red Deer is an auto body supply store, Calgary should have something like it. Presta has larger product bottles and you might check their website to find a dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruclee View Post
        http://www.prestaproducts.com/default.aspx CAPS in Red Deer is an auto body supply store, Calgary should have something like it. Presta has larger product bottles and you might check their website to find a dealer.

thanks! will check them out

Comment

Cdn Tire carries a lot of Auto Glym products.

Comment

I'm updating an older thread instead of creating a new one.

Canadian Tire carries a wide variety of Meguiar's products, as does it's sister chain, Part Source. There's overlap but you'll often find products at one that aren't in stock at the other. Further, larger Canadian Tire stores have a wider selection.

Finally, if you want Meguiar's professional line, "CMax" is king. (NAPA related stores) They hide a lot of that stuff in the back but just call or stop in and ask for Meguiar's professional stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');