• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy in Canada?

Hi all,

I've been dedicated to Megs products for the past 5 or so years because they rock. I just did my first wax of the year (for Mother's Day) and I ran out of Deep Crystal Cleaner. It works great at prepping the surface and I haven't been able to find any other products on the market that are for this purpose. Anyways, I just went to Canadian Tire and they no longer carry any of the Deep Crystal products. I couldn't even find another paste wax can of NXT 2.0 (which has me EXTREMELY worried). I also went to Wal Mart and same deal.

Someone please tell me where I can buy these products in Ontario Canada!

There was a time when you could even buy the professional line of products from Canadian Tire, but that hasn't be so for the past few years... What's the deal?

I've been having the same issue. I'm finding it impossible to find anything outside the ultimate line without resorting to buying online. The SoftBuff 2.0 pads are entirely impossible to get here.

Our of curiosity where in ON are you?

Comment

Re: Where to buy in Canada?

Originally posted by Photoguy9 View Post
      I've been having the same issue. I'm finding it impossible to find anything outside the ultimate line without resorting to buying online. The SoftBuff 2.0 pads are entirely impossible to get here.

Our of curiosity where in ON are you?
      Niagara. I checked the Canadian Tire and Walmart websites. Neither has the products I'm after listed. So methinks they don't carry them anymore (at least nationally).

This always happens. I find a car care product I like and then it disappears from shelves.

I guess I'll be buying from ebay from now on...

Comment

I find CT to be hit & miss for Megs items, same with Walmart....I ordered 95% of my detail stuff from either ADS or AG...sometimes Amazon....the prices in the US is usually way cheaper.
        "STRIFE" aka Phil
        2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
        2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
        2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I find that Canadian Tire always has the Ultimate line, and occasionally some of the NXT line. But any of the Mirror Glaze stuff, or even pads and mf cloths are impossible to find here.

Comment

Trust me when I tell you : you can't go wrong ordering from Deataing.com in Irvine, they package it correct and you don't pay duty the way they ship, they have everything in stock
            Auto Obbsessed in Edmonton has a few things online , they are very very good also.
            Then in your neck of the woods ( I haven't tried them yet )
            eShine is located at,
            885 Elm Street
            Port Colborne, Ontario
            L3K 5X2
            1-888-392-8766

Comment

I have been searching for a Canadian supplier that carries a broad selection of Meguiars with little luck. I also need to purchase some other stuff like grit guards. The total purchase is going to be substantial. I was hoping to find one comprehensive Canadian store to make the purchase at but so far It's looking like I am going to have to make orders from 3 different detailing stores... Frustrating

Comment

I would think ordering online could be an option including Ebay. I guess it depends how much the shipping will be.

Comment

Originally posted by lytefall:505108
                  I have been searching for a Canadian supplier that carries a broad selection of Meguiars with little luck. I also need to purchase some other stuff like grit guards. The total purchase is going to be substantial. I was hoping to find one comprehensive Canadian store to make the purchase at but so far It's looking like I am going to have to make orders from 3 different detailing stores... Frustrating
                  Try e-shine. I've had great luck with them, they offer free shipping on orders over $ 150, & have great selection. They are also Canadian.

Comment

Thanks. I will have to take another look at what they carry for Meguiars. A search on their site for "Meguiars" lists on a few Meguiars products. If you type in the actual product name it lists a few others. It's kinda finicky that way. They were who I was planning on ordering the grit guard system from.

Comment

Just buy everything from autogeek when they have a promo code. They have everything.

Comment

I'm pretty sure part source carry's what your looking for.

I buy most of my stuff from autogeek

Comment

Meguire's discontinued Deep Chrystal pre wax cleaner over a year ago but there was still some in Canada. Perhaps they have all been sold now. Look up e-shine.ca They have a great assortment of detailing products, and they are in Port Colborne.
                          I still have some if you want to use it. Send me a Personal Message and we'll get together. I'm in St,Catharines.

Comment

Ok, another question. I liked the Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner because it got rid of all the bugs/tar/rust spots/etc off the paint before I waxed/polished. It made the paint niiiiice and smooth.

So what can I replace it with? I bought a bottle of Ultimate Compound. I'm really not familiar with rubbing compounds at all. So would UC be a good replacement? Rub it on, wipe it off and it gets rid of any bugs/oxidation/scratches/what have you like the Deep Crystal did?

Comment

Double post...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');